Friday, December 3, 2010

My Comments on Other BLOGS


Brooklyn's Blog

Semi Melyssa said...

Ignorance is bliss. And for her she is just trying to make up excuses for her ignorance. It is a shame that people even believe things like that. It's even more of a shame that they feel it is okay to state their prejudices world wide. 

Ashley's Blog


Semi Melyssa said...

It is a shame that so many people have died because of drugs. Drugs are so harmful already and the fact that they cause additional deaths is horrible. I agree with you when you said that the US should not get involved because we are always sticking our finger in something and creating a bigger mess.

Semi Melyssa said...

The convocation was so encouraging. I agree with you on that point most definitely. It opened my eyes to why I am in college and how I can get through it. I enjoyed it thoroughly although I was not able to attend. I did however view it online. Amazing!

Semi Melyssa said...

I totally agree with you. Willow Smith is amazing and I find so mind boggling how someone of her age and stature can perform the way she does. She will definitely become a superstar and Jay-z was very smart to sign her.

Semi Melyssa said...

I totally agree wit you! I think the Tea Party is a disgrace. It especially upset me to find out that they held a meeting on the day that a march for Martin Luther King Jr. took place. I find them to be arrogant and unimportant.

No comments:

Post a Comment