Friday, December 3, 2010

Forever I Will Fight

Fight….forever I will fight.

I will rise against this place and these people and this life

I will fight for an existence free from  all the strife

I will not become you, I will not be who you want

I will become a better person, I will be a better  font

And only time will tell you if this life has worked for me

But only I can tell you if I am truly happy

And no I will not cry, no not another tear

I will not run I will not hide I will face this this fear

And you can see me shining as only I ever can

And you will see the the road I chose has made me  a better  woman

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your poetry. This is interesting. It speaks words to me. I am a poet myself. You speak on the woman you truly want to be. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete